Friday, September 4, 2009

I need help with this set and these plastic beads

Hello all - My jewelry addiction keeps me sane and makes me crazy at the same time. I have some questions I need help with. The gold necklace and cha-cha bracelet was bought as a set - the bracelet is signed "Bergere" the necklace has no marks that I can find but the beads are exactly the same on both - I think Swarovskis with the gold coating (is that Aurum?) Can I sell them as a Bergere set or as a "marriage"? The second set of beads are strung and move on the string, they are not molded on the string. The flower has another bead strung inside. Are they plastic or Lucite or thermoplastic - how do I describe them. On this one again, no mark or signature - any idea of what they are or where they came from. Thanks for any help. Anne


Orignal From: I need help with this set and these plastic beads

No comments:

Post a Comment